mardi 3 janvier 2012

2012 A brand new Year

The change of the year is a time when you take stock and look back over the past year.  A glance at the statistics of the Ark reveals a total of 85 blogs published since I started.  The readership is not terribly elevated in numbers compared with more famous blogs, and sometimes I have the feeling of sending out these notes into an indifferent world. However from time to time someone remarks that they enjoy reading them, so it`s not entirely a thankless task,and, hey, I enjoy putting my thoughts on the air and blogging is to a large extent its own reward.
   Another statistic I find even more surprising is the geographical spread of the readers.  The last month the blog has apparently been read in France, UK, USA, Germany, India, S Africa, Japan, Lettonie,(wherever that is),and Holland. Sometimes people must have pushed the wrong button but it`s surprising nontheless. If any of my more exotic readers would like to let me know what they find attractive I would be most obliged!
  In the meantime, we will try to continue to provide a French slant on what catches the eye here in Poitou-Charentes and I hope that all my readers, even the accidental ones, will get some enjoyment from the blog.

   Happy New year and bye for now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire