vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Back to the hacienda!



Well, here I am, released from exile and back at La Mort Limouzin once again. Both of us are overjoyed to be back together again, and for Kim not to have to make a three hour round trip to visit me. I shall be eternally grateful for the improvement that Le Grand Feu has made to the damage that the stroke  made to my hand, arm and leg, they are so much better than when I arrived there. I am hoping for continuing improvement and we are commencing a continuing series of Kinetherapy at a centre at Chef Boutonne
  The only blot on the pleasant landscape of my return, were a series of really frightening panic attacks the first time I have ever had such experiences.  I felt I couldn't breathe, was trembling and wanting to run, really had the feeling of being about to die. Luckily Kim was able to calm me down and pointed out that my vital signs were all normal, and I took a Xanax, a thing I never do. After ten minutes all returned to normal. Phew!!
   Research on Google into this condition, showed the feelings, though highly alarming, are completely illusionary, and exist in the imagination rather than the body. Armed with this information, I have been able to fight off any recurrence, but I assure my readers I have never been so frightened in my life.....now that has settled down, I can concentrate on building up movement and dexterity in my limbs, we have a session of Kinetherapy this afternoon at Chef. I'll let you know how it compares with the Grand Feu Kine.
  Our Doctor has also suggested a visit to a Sophrologist as a good treatment for panic attacks, so we're trying that on Saturday, can't do any harm....

   Bye for now from a hopefully convalescing Noah!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire