jeudi 10 juillet 2014

Paint Job

I have to confess a slight case of misleading my audience, if they have been following the Ark for some time,-- the above header photo of the front of the Ark was taken a long time ago and the paintwork no longer looks QUITE like this... In fact it is now somewhat faded and even blistered off
 in  places, high time for a piece of maintenance. As we had bought the new paint in the UK ages ago, I have no further excuse, and finally set out to repaint the shutters, window-frames and any other painted areas.

   I have been making progress, one shutter already painted and re-hung, and the next one three-quarter done. But it's a long task and I shall have to discipline myself to do a bit each day. Un-hanging the upstairs ones will NOT be easy. I'll let you know how I get on.

  Bye for now, lunch calls, must keep up my strength!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire