mercredi 6 juillet 2011

Interim...

 There`s a story attached to my message of yesterday... Hope you found it interesting as you nearly didn`t read it!  I had nearly finished writing it, photos and all when clack, the screen went dark, the lights went out for a second and the house phone let out a squark....micro power cut!! The computer booted up again when turned on but the screen-saver had reverted to a previous setting and my hard-worked blog had disappeared into the Black Hole.  I was so disappointed that I didn`t have the heart to recompose it and was going to substitute a cry from the heart about the trials of poor bloggers.
    Luckily, there`s a happy ending...yesterday I found the `nouveau message` header missing which requires one to sign on again to Google. When I did so,  I stumbled across the amendment facility and guess what?  I came across the missing blog, which the clever machine had backed up for me!
  All`s well which ends well and I know I really should have a temporary power supply but it`s never happened to me before so I`m hoping it won`t again. At least I now know what to do!

         Bye for now!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire