jeudi 25 février 2016

Mort Lim Diary



   Just a short entry to bring you up to date. We're both fed up with the weather here, nothing but drizzle and rain for a week or more, most unusual for France. We can't sort the garden or cut the grass in the cour and the vine is still awaiting its annual pruning, should have been done by now. The cour and field are soggy, the cats are coming in with muddy feet and hopping on the work surfaces, can't wait for the Spring to arrive.
  Still, moan over, there is good news around, especially concerning my progress health-wise. My hand and arm are continuing to benefit from the Kine sessions and are about eighty per cent back to normal, I can do most of the jobs I did before. Last week we saw the nominated Doctor for an examination to see if I could resume driving and he gave me the all-clear,handed me my licence back together with a bundle of forms in triplicate for the Prefecture and said there was no reason I couldn't drive straightaway! Much rejoicing here!
  Thre was further good news on Monday, when we had an appointment to see the Opthalmo to have my eyes checked, although in fact the Doctor had done a brief test . After having me peer into several alarming machines, and read the usual charts, she announced that my eyes had suffered no ill effects and my vision was satisfactory, although I should have new glasses, not surprising as the current ones must be four or five years old.
  All in all,good news, completed by a return visit to the Psycologist, consulted as I had some depression, she gave me the all-clear on that, too.
  We have bought a small trailer to enable us to take green waste to the tip. Bought second hand from the Field Emporium, we pulled it home last week, another first. Haven't tried reversing it yet...

  Well, that's all from here for the present. Bye for now, morning coffee time!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire