mercredi 17 février 2016

Home Kine



No, in fact this picture is NOT evidence that Kim and I have decided to hang ourselves simultaneously, but are my attempt to create a Kine exercise machine! We have recently decided to go to a different Kine centre at Melle, as the one at Chef seemed to offer little individual attention and I felt that improvement had stalled. The new expert seems much more dedicated, but unfortunately was n leave for a week just after my first sessions. To keep up the impetus I decided to construct a version of a machine used by both centres. It consist of a cord running over two pulleys, which raises and lowers each arm alternately . The professional version has special stirrups at the ends of the cord but my version works just as well...The machine cost 10Euros for materials, I have seen that the Kine sessions cost 19Euros per session at Chef, at least one third of which was on this machine. Good value, eh?
  I have just had the first of three sessions this week at Melle, and am hoping for great things

Bye for now, I pad battery going!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire