lundi 7 avril 2014

The floating Ark



 For a few days the Ark has been in trouble due to an unexpected problem in picture loading. When I tried to upload photos, instead of the normal arrival of the picture I got several lines of machine gobbledegook and no photo. True the shot did appear if I tried to publish, but in odd places and it was not possible to have an aperçu at all.  I even tried to rename theArk as a new blog without making any difference.
  However, I am happy to say that timely advice from Jacqui Brown provided the clue to solving the problem and making blogging a pleasure again. Somehow I had altered the setting from 'compose' to HTML thus making a grave difference in the display method. Now all is well again and I hope this will spur me on again to be more regular in my blogging!

    Bye for now tea-time calls!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire