samedi 18 février 2012

Spring in the air?

I woke up this morning with a real feeling that life and normal temperatures are resuming once again. The sky is blue in despite of the Météo, as it so often is in this region, and the old house is warming up so I don`t need to put on paraffin stoves to supplement the faithful cuisiniere. I will confess that the pic is from last year but it will be reality in not too long.
   In contrast to my last report we are starting to plan the normal Spring activities. It`s time to give the vines their haircut, I always enjoy that. Kim`s roses need similar treatment too. The garden tap needs a bit of bricolage after  being frozen, and then we can clean the ducks pond. It will be pleasant to work outside instead of making a hurried sortie, muffled against the cold to carry out only essential tasks.  Life is back on the rails, Deux Sevres life can resume its normal pleasant course. Vive le printemps!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire