jeudi 31 mai 2018

Noah's diary ..further hospital visit.

   On Thursday 31st,we had a further visit to Niort hospital, for a scanner this time. The appointment was for 220pm and we arrived in good time but had great difficulty in parking. We got into the waiting area just in time, but in the rush I had forgotten my trousse so Kim had to return to fetch it.The nurse inserted a drip into my arm to inject a substance to highlight the details, which made me feel warm all over and I was then put on a bed and passed through the scanning ring. After quite a short time, it was all over and I spent a quarter hour with a drip to purge out the substance. We were then free to go. I had packed a box of biscottes to eat straight away, as I had to starve during the morning, Kim bought us a coffee. She kindly drove us there and back as I had taken a Xanax being a little agitated this morning.
  Now back home, having a well deserved drink. Bye for now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire