lundi 29 janvier 2018

Noah's progress--latest



  I have to report a set-back to my recovery-- yesterday I was trying to load a large log into the log-burner when I lost my balance and fell forward into the hearth, hitting my ribs a painful blow against the stove, as I was unable to save myself as the stove was hot.. I thought at first that I'd broken a rib, luckily I hadn't but the pain was agonising . The soreness prevented me from excercising my poorly arm and I went to bed early with a hot-water-bottle applied to the sore part. This morning it was a bit better and continued to improve throughout the day but Kim had to drive herself to Zumba, at Sauze Vaussais . I did succeed in driving the car this afternoon but found walking the dogs painful, and cold really affected the ribs. I'm hoping a further nights sleep with a bottle and a paracetamol may do the trick . One step forward, two back...

  Bye for now, going to sort some tea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire