jeudi 23 novembre 2017

It's a matter of taste!



 
  For some time, my weight seems to have slightly diminished and this worries both Mrs Noah and my doctor. A test seems to reveal a certain lack of protein, and my wife felt the doctor was reproaching her for not feeding me properly. She makes me eat Greek style yoghurts, which I quite like as they are sweetened and fruit flavoured. She makes me stir in a spoonful of wheat germ, OK as it has a neutral flavour and doesn't spoil the taste. Her latest suggestion, is to add Brewers yeast to my cornflakes, to help the digestion. The packet reccommended a heaped tablespoon, we compromised on a dessert spoonful. When I tried the resultant mixture, I found it unbelievably foul, quite bitter and unpleasant. Kim told me I was making a fuss about nothing, regard it as a medicine, she said when I complained it was ruining the taste of my cereal. She soon changed her tune, when she tried her own plate, being quite unable to eat it! We will try yeast tablets perhaps, she compromised....

   Bye for now, drinking a coffee to take away the memory.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire