dimanche 21 juillet 2013

A Blogger`s audience--who are they all?

t


   I think that blogging has to be it`s own reward.  I must admit I enjoy, when in the mood, sharing my thoughts and the details of our life in France with friends and relatives. It is a good method of keeping people we know in the picture and if others find it amusing or instructive so much the better. It`s not a case of slaving over a hot computer. Blogger is a fairly easy system to use and produces an article which looks fairly professional to my prejudiced eye. Occasionally I get a comment or even some praise but that`s not the raison d`etre.
  My blog doesn`t have a vast following and I don`t bother to distribute it on sites like Networked Blogs. Nevertheless, I was a bit surprised the other day to find out how widely it IS read!  Blogger has a feature whereby you can see the number of readers and their countries and I had a look at the monthly `hits`. I was surprised to find the US is now my top readership!  Here are the monthly totals;--


       USA  126
       France  112
       UK  65
       Lithuania  57
       Russia  42
       Germany  40
       Rumania  19
       Sweden  15
       Ukraine  14
       Holland  9

  We know few people in America and none at all in the other counties apart from France and Britain.  Who are these Russians, Lithuanians and Ukrainians so keen to read about goings on in France in English?  How did they find the Ark and do they like it?  Perhaps you could comment and tell me, Messieurs, Comrades, Freunden?  You will be most welcome but if you want to remain anonymous you`re still welcome.

  Bye ,You-all have a nice day, Au revoir,  Auf Wiedersehen, etc. I`m going to brush up my German...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire